- Creating a thriving, bustling pedestrian-friendly downtown that will be a regional destination.
- Implementing our Warm Springs/South Fremont Community Plan's Innovation Hub to brand Fremont as a magnet for high tech, clean tech, and biotech companies.
- Promoting a closer collaboration between our City, our School District, and other educational institutions to improve the quality of life for Fremont's families.
PUBLIC AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Former Chair and Longest-serving Fremont Planning Commissioner
- Chair, Regional Oversight Board to Fremont Redevelopment Successor Agency
- 25-year+ member, Fremont Chamber of Commerce and Leadership Fremont Graduate
- 10-year+ member, Fremont Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee
- Board member, Abode Services (www.abodeservices.org)
- Past President, Fremont Education Foundation (www.fremont-education.org)
- Lifetime member, Citizens for Better Community
- Board member, Music At The Mission (www.musicatmsj.org)
- Partner, Bernard, Balgley & Bonaccorsi, LLP
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Santa Clara University
- Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude, Santa Clara University
- Washington High School, Fremont, California
- Born and raised in Fremont
- Married 23 years to Teresa Batacan Bonaccorsi, Durham Elementary School Principal
- Two children, born and raised in Fremont
Do you like this page?